Mother's Day is praised on consistently Sunday of May. So here, Mother's day is coming back once more. Send Mother Day messages to your mom. A flawless and heart touching Happy Mother Day messages, statements and welcome are the most ideal approach to wish your mother. Mother Day will be commended on 13 May, 2018 this year everywhere throughout the world.

Sunday 8 May 2011

Wicked Thoughts

I wrote this poem a while back and did not post it since it falls into the category of one of my risque poems. I hope this seductive love poem inspires in the reader "Wicked Thoughts," of their own. I have chosen to post one of my favorite art pieces along with this poem. It is one of the first art pieces I did and unlike most of my current work which is on metal this nude art piece is oil pastel
Share:
Copyright © mother day status Design by mothers day status